• Jewelryshopping.com offers a 30 days return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies. For further information not listed, please contact your Jewelryshopping.com account manager.
• Please or e-mail our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem.
• All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
• You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items; Jewelryshopping.com will match your shipping method on your replacement or exchange item(s).
• Jewelryshopping.com strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
• If merchandise arrives damaged: it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Jewelryonlineshopping.com to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Jewelryshopping.com immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify Jewelryshopping.com of damaged goods within the first 15 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions. or your Jewelryshopping.com account manager to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
• DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Jewelryshopping.com within 30 days from the invoice date, at Jewelryshopping.com's discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
• Manufacturer restrictions do apply and are outlined in our detailed policy. Any item that is missing the UPC can ONLY be replaced with the same item. After 30 days, all manufacturers' warranties apply.
• NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by Jewelryshopping.com within 30 days from the invoice date, at Jewelryshopping.com's discretion for: credit, exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 0 percent restocking fee.
• Due to manufacturers' policies, Jewelryshopping.com cannot accept returns of the following items for exchange, replacement or credit FOR ANY REASON: (Jewelryshopping.com exceptions). DEFECTIVE merchandise can be returned for REPAIR ONLY to: Jewelryshopping.com, the manufacturer direct or any authorized service center in your area. Additional manufacturers may be added to this list as: manufacturer policies change, manufacturer goes out of business or in the case of specially ordered items.
Jewelryshopping.com reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date.Original shipping charges are refunded on returned items. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges back to Jewelryshopping.com on returned items, and Jewelryshopping.com will pay the shipping charges on the replacement or exchange item(s) going back.
Credit card charges are processed online after ordering the products and/or services.